CORDURA® Brand Booth, #54041-UL
Join the CORDURA® brand team at Outdoor Retailer Snow Show in Denver, CO, January 30-February 1, 2019, where we’ll be displaying our latest offerings for the outdoor market including:
• The latest bags and packs from Mystery Ranch, celebrating our longstanding combined heritage driven by innovation. The IN & OUT Pack reaches a new peak in packability, neatly stowing away into its own pocket for ultimate portability – and of course – durability.
• The next generation of apparel from our ongoing collaboration with Carhartt, created using insights from their crew of carpenters, roofers, aircraft and diesel mechanics, landscapers, and engineers. The Full Swing® Steel Line features a jacket, cargo pant, double front pant and multi-pocket pant that represent a key trend in the industry – the crossover of workwear and outdoor apparel.
• The new Kyros™ Arx Rain Jacket and Pant by Beyond Clothing uses its new LUTRA™ 3-layer waterproof, breathable fabric, powered by CORDURA® nylon 6,6 fiber technology. This collection combines enhanced tear strength and abrasion resistance with elemental protection for the most extreme weather conditions.
• Plus, we’re excited to debut additional next-generation products from brands like BLACKYAK and Kathmandu!
The library of trend-setting fabric technologies behind these designs will also be available for sampling – including the latest ISPO TEXTRENDS winners like:
• Technical mid-layer fabrics for the active outdoors
• Sustainable fabrics for bags, packs and accessories
• Lightweight outer layer apparel fabrics
• Futuristic fabrics for footwear