- Durable – excellent resistance to abrasion, tear and tensile strength
- Lot-to-lot & Multi-Component Color Consistency (ex, fabric and webbing)
Locked in color – resists ‘frosting’ under abrasion
Dull matte non-shiny appearance
- Inherent IR capability
- Resists color loss after UV exposure or washing
- Retains strength after extended UV exposure
- 100% high tenacity nylon 6,6 filament fiber
Every 250,000 linear meters of fabric made with CORDURA® TrueLock™ fiber can save over 467,000 liters of water. That’s enough water to quench the thirst of nearly 500 people for a whole year or fill 0.2 Olympic size swimming pools.
Every 250,000 linear meters of fabric made with CORDURA® TrueLock™ fiber can save over 408,000 mega joules of energy. That’s enough energy to power more than 10 households for an entire year or an old school 60-watt light bulb for 216 years.
Every 250,000 linear meters of fabric made with traditional piece dyeing emits about 26,845 kgs of CO2. That’s the equivalent of driving a car non-stop for 4.9 years or driving around the world 2.3 times.
*2013 LCA study based on the average comparison of conventional level acid Piece Dyeing to SDN at 3 independent/3rd party dyeing and finishing mills.