Technical performance with the look and feel of cotton. CORDURA® NATURALLE™ fabrics are engineered with full-dull luster nylon 6,6 filament yarns and offer long-lasting, ruggedly stylish solutions for endurance apparel.
- Lightweight – 50 gm2 and above
- Rugged – abrasion and tear resistant
- Strong - Excellent tensile strength to weight ratio
- Matte appearance – full-dull luster nylon 6,6 filament yarn
- Water Repellent – coated or laminate options
- Stretch – options woven with elastane and spandex yarns
Fabric type: Woven – plain, rip-stop, doubleface, dobby constructions with and without stretch functionality. Coated. 2- or 3-ply laminates
Styled for a wide variety of apparel including outdoor endurance sports (climbing, cycling, skiing etc) clothing, lifestyle and sport inspired work garments. Technical pants and shells, mid-layers and outerwear. Rugged stretch wovens also used in garment reinforcement applications.