As the international trade fair for technical textiles, Techtextil, is ‘Connecting the Future’ of technical innovation. And, we’re at the show in Frankfurt, Germany May 9-12 to celebrate our legacy past and focus on next-generation technical solutions that will provide a durable foundation for our next 50 years.
As part of our 50th Anniversary #CORDURARoadShow, we’ll be presenting cutting-edge breakthroughs with our innovative supply chain partners, including technical fibers, advanced yarn technologies, performance fabrics and inspiring collaborations.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- The new ‘CORDURA® X Wool’ yarn technology from global spinner Südwolle Group, Nürnberg Germany, an exciting range of CORDURA® brand qualifying wool blend yarns with enhanced durability for applications including next-to-skin base layer tops and endurance active men’s suits
- Carrington Flametougher 280AS a new multi-norm flame retardant fabric utilizing CORDURA® NYCO fabric technology for long-lasting durable performance
- Innovative CORDURA® brand qualifying filament based yarn technologies from Ductel, Spain including durable stretch performance yarns
- The CORDURA® Hi Vis Collection featuring the latest high visibility water repellent laminates made with high tenacity polyester yarn technology
- Patent-pending INVISTA T420HT staple fiber featured in new CORDURA® brand qualifying yarns and the latest lightweight CORDURA® NYCO fabrics
- CORDURA® fabrics with Solution Dyed Nylon (SDN) Technology. Made with built-in colorfastness and sustainability in mind, these fabrics meet the US military Infrared (IR) compliance requirements, and have significantly enhanced strength and color retention after “UV fade” versus comparable piece dyed alternatives*
- New eco-efficient fabrics from the CORDURA® + DuPont Tate & Lyle Susterra® bio-based coating and membrane collaboration
- Latest generation CORDURA® Denim fabrics and garments from our 2017 designer collaborations; the Re/Mastered collection designed by Monsieur-T. studio and the X Venture Collexion by Struktur Studio featuring Artistic Milliners CORDURA® Denim fabrics; and mill collaborations such as CORDURA® Denim with Dow Intellifresh® anti-microbial technology by Artistic Milliners, Pakistan.
*INVISTA Accelerated UV Testing Jan 2017
**2013 LCA study based on the average comparison of conventional level acid Piece Dyeing to SDN at 3 independent/3rd party dyeing and finishing mills located in China, Taiwan and Korea.