Outdoor Retailer Show - Winter Market
Join us at the CORDURA® brand OR Show booth – #39213 – as we introduce the latest fibers, fabrics and innovations for the outdoor marketplace.
A sneak peek of what’s to come – it’s all about heritage meets innovation, as we kick off our year-long 50th anniversary celebration.
- State of the art, patent pending INVISTA T420 nylon 6,6 high tenacity fiber innovation launch and a look at its first adoption in the Dickies PRO™ Workwear Collection.
- The latest blends of natural classics with collaborations with Cotton Inc. and Lenzing TENCEL® + nylon 6,6 performance fiber technologies
- A new generation of Woolrich’s classic ‘90s Wool-Dura™, mixing the legendary durability of CORDURA® fiber with the natural Woolrich wool qualities of warmth, comfort and softness to create a modern classic.
- Retro-inspired CORDURA® Combat Wool™ Denim innovations, plus the latest pieces in the CORDURA® + Struktur Studio + Artistic Milliner ‘X. Venture 50th Anniversary Collexion’.
- Heritage truly meets innovation as we team up with Cone Mills to launch a special 50th Anniversary edition CORDURA® Selvidge Denim collection (sourced from the historic White Oak facility), the first CORDURA® Selvidge Denim ever produced and one of many new innovations to come as part of our exciting new collaboration with Cone Denim.
- Visionary designs of tech-focused business wear for the modern millennial male, brought to life by North Carolina State University College of Textiles students using latest generation CORDURA® fabrics.
- Plus, an amazing array of new product adoptions from leading brands, our latest fabric innovations, and much more.
Stop by the booth any time or contact us in advance to schedule an appointment and/ or share your CORDURA® brand story with us in a special 50th anniversary commemorate video.
P.S… Don’t miss our happy hour party on Jan. 11 at 4 p.m., where we’ll be offering food and beverages through the decades in celebration of our 50th.
Connect with us on social pre-, during and post OR show!