Future Forces 2016
The Latest Military Innovations Presented at Future Forces 2016.
With nearly 50 years of military textile innovation under our belt, you don’t want to miss the CORDURA® brand at Future Forces 2016.
- What: Future Forces 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic
- When: October 19-21, 2016
- Booth: Hall 3A, Stand 306
Military Fabric Technologies for Durability Without Compromise.
The first line of protection for soldiers is their uniform. At Future Forces, we’ll be exhibiting the latest in military textile innovations for soldiers – all designed for durability without compromise. Our latest technologies include:
- Solution Dyed Nylon (SDN) technologies with built in NIR/SWIR reflectance capability
- Lightweight comfort CORDURA® NYCO Tactical Uniform fabrics
- FR-coated CORDURA® brand polyamides for protective vests
Also on display are durable, comfortable military/ tactical fabric solutions including No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer next-of-skin fabric, light weight breathable CORDURA® AFT (Air Flow Technology) for footwear and our legacy portfolio of CORDURA® Classic fabrics for load carriage and gear in a wide range of camo patterns.
Get Battle Ready with CORDURA® Fabrics.
Interested in meeting with the CORDURA® brand team to learn more about our military fabric portfolio? Contact us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.