Those Who Live Durable™ Deserve Hardworking Workwear
Find people doing tough jobs, and you’re sure to find workwear made with CORDURA® fabrics. Don’t believe us? Join us in Dusseldorf, Germany on October 17–20 at CORDURA® stand #9E39 for A+A Show, the largest international trade forum for safety, security and health at work. We will display the latest CORDURA® brand innovations for work gear, including protectivewear solutions and specialist stretch materials that reinforce where durability is needed most. Innovations that support our CORDURA® brand commitment to developing durable fiber and fabric technologies to help people Live Durable™.
On display at the CORDURA® stand:
- Hi-Vis Laminates: Hi-Vis Laminates: We’re debuting high visibility, lightweight, waterproof, durable 2- and 3-layer laminated CORDURA® Hi-Vis fabrics for outer layer garments. Fabric weights from 103 gsm – 220 gsm for work gear used in road/rail construction, as well as by security and emergency services.
- FR Solutions: Carrington Flametougher 280AS made with CORDURA® NYCO fabric technology: Excellent electric-arc performance and enhanced resistance to abrasion/tearing. Designed to meet EN1162 for flame retardant clothing.
- Stretch Reinforcements: An enhanced range of high tenacity polyester and nylon 6,6 CORDURA® fabrics with LYCRA® T400® stretch technology for workwear garment reinforcement. These comfort-stretch fabrics include options tested to meet high temperature industrial wash requirements.
And you can also see these next generation technologies for workwear:
- CORDURA® Denim: The latest hardwearing, hardworking denims include cutting-edge fabrics with high tear strength and stretch recovery functionality for service trousers from our authorized mills including Artistic Milliners, Pakistan; Arvind, India; and Kipas, Turkey.
- CORDURA® 4Ever™ Knits: French terry and fleece constructions designed to be soft, strong and long-lasting from Ifateks, Turkey.
- CORDURA® fabrics with Susterra® bio-based membranes and coatings: New materials targeting safety footwear (Tiong Liong, Taiwan) and outdoor apparel (Everest, Taiwan).
- Carrington Flametougher 280AS made with CORDURA® NYCO fabric technology: Offers enhanced abrasion, tear resistance and electric-arc performance. It’s designed to meet EN1162 for flame retardant clothing
Contact us to set up an appointment and Live Durable™ with us at the show.