LeeJo Textile Co Ltd.
Since 1991, Lee Jo Textile Co., LTD has been manufacturing and exporting fabrics worldwide to meet needs within a number of industries. Lee Jo Textile fabrics are currently utilized in a variety of light and heavy product applications, such as bags, tents, military, motorcycle jackets and outdoor apparel. Lee Jo Textile Co., LTD. has been an authorized CORDURA® fabric mill since 2001. Since then, the company has engaged in the vertical production of fabrics by offering weaving, coating, PVC and Non-PVC laminating services in factories throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Nylon: 1,300,000 Ly per month
- Polyester: 500,000 Ly per month
- Cotton: 160,000 Ly per month
- Others: 40,000 Ly per month
Current Innovations and Projects:
- CORDURA® Colorlock fabrics which offer excellent design and performance benefits for packs, bags, luggage, upholstery, outdoor apparel, and workwear applications. CORDURA® Colorlock fabrics are certified by INVISTA to provide excellent stain and soil resistance, colorfastness properties, and long-lasting durable wear performance compared to piece-dyed fabrics.
- TPE coating (equals ESI coating) process
- Fabrics made with recycled yarns
Current Fabrics Being Sold:
- Nylon Oxfords
- Polyester Oxfords
- Cotton fabrics
Lee Jo Textile Co., LTD 185-3, Bangyi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea / Tel: 82-2-3431-5255 / Fax: 82-2-3431-2234 / Web page: www.leejotex.com
Jiaxing Lee Jo Textile Co., LTD. Hongyun Road, Xiuzhou Industrial Zone, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang, China / Tel: 86-573-2715391~7 / Fax: 86-573-2715398~9
Qingdao Lee Jo Textile Co., LTD. Qian Tian Cun, Chengyang Qu, Qingdao, China / Tel: 86-573-7969231~5 / Fax: 86-573-2222915~7
Shenzhen Branch No. 1 Hua Nan Main Road, Pinghu Town Schenzhen, China / Tel: 86-755-8963-2800~3 / Fax: 86-755-8963-2805
44/2 Cay Tram Street, 11 Ward. Go Vap Distribute HCMC, Vietnam / Tel: 84-(0)8-295-1857/8 / Fax: 84-(0)8-589-3682
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this document represents information that INVISTA believed to be accurate at the time. INVISTA and its affiliates cannot confirm the accuracy of the information today, and INVISTA and its affiliates disclaim all representations and warranties related to this document and the information. Whether this mill can meet your sourcing needs and whether you choose to use this mill is solely your decision. Neither INVISTA nor its affiliates recommend any particular mill listed or are liable for your use or reliance upon this document or mill lists or the related information or for any acts or omissions of any mill. This document and the information listed may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.