Dong Jin International Corporation
Young-Jo, Yoo firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard, Kim email@example.com
Dong Jin International Corporation is a specialized manufacturer with the vertical manufacturing capabilities of yarn spinning, weaving, dyeing, finishing and coating CORDURA® fabrics, plus nylon and polyester oxfords. Since opening its first mill in 1979, Dong Jin International Corporation has established branch offices in Seoul, Hong Kong and Los Angeles. The company’s broad geographic presence has helped to reinforce sales competitiveness within the global market and increase supply chain support for international brands such as INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand fabric. Dong Jin has been an authorized CORDURA® fabric mill for over 5 years.
- Weaving: 3,500,000 Ly per month
- Dyeing & Coating: 3,300,000 Ly per month
- Spinning: 300,000 Kg per month
- Air Jet Texturing: App. 350 tons per month
Current Innovations and Projects
- CORDURA® brand fabrics with a 100 percent water-based coating called Zelon. Resulting products marketed under the Aqualon® fabric technology brand.
- Polyester recycled fabrics: Dong Jin International recently developed fabrics from Taijin’s polyester yarns.
- CORDURA® NYCO brand fabric (nylon & cotton): Dong Jin International produces CORDURA® NYCO fabrics utilized in Military uniforms and workwear pants.
- CORDURA® brand camouflage fabrics and/or solution dyed nylon NIR compliant military fabrics
- CORDURA® brand work wear and boot fabrics
Current Fabrics Being Sold
- CORDURA® fabrics based on 1000d, 500d, 500/1000d blends
- End Use: Back Packs, Luggage, Military equipment, Workwear, Boots
- CORDURA® fabrics based on 30d, 100d, 160d, 210d, 315d, 420d, 630d, 840d, 1260d, 1680d
- End Uses: Air bags, Backpacks
Community Outreach Initiatives
- World Vision Activities
- Supporting Christian groups
- Supporting Non-governmental organization and citizen groups
Corporate Office and Spinning Dyeing & Coating factory:
Dong Jin International Corporation (Jinlyang) Factory 1185-4, Shinsang-ri, Jinlyang-up, Kyungsan city Kyungbuk province, Korea / Tel: 82-53-856-7776 / Fax: 82-53-856-7775
Seoul Sales Office:
Dong Jin International Corporation Sales Office 1362-16, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea / Tel: 82-2-554-8284 / Fax: 82-2-554-2983
Hong Kong Office:
Unit 03, 5th floor, Polly Commerical Building 21-23A Prat Avenue T,S,T, KLN, Hong Kong / Tel: 852-2-7397370 / Fax: 852-2-7397300
Los Angeles Office:
3200 Wilshire Boulevard, South Tower, Suite #1212 Los Angeles, CA 90010 USA / Tel: 1-213-480-7023 / Fax: 1-213-480-7026
DISCLAIMER The information contained in this document represents information that INVISTA believed to be accurate at the time. INVISTA and its affiliates cannot confirm the accuracy of the information today, and INVISTA and its affiliates disclaim all representations and warranties related to this document and the information. Whether this mill can meet your sourcing needs and whether you choose to use this mill is solely your decision. Neither INVISTA nor its affiliates recommend any particular mill listed or are liable for your use or reliance upon this document or mill lists or the related information or for any acts or omissions of any mill. This document and the information listed may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.